FOR SALE - Blue Diamond Marina and Resort
Business Opportunity and Waterfront Residence
On beautiful Priest Lake, “Idaho’s Crown Jewel”
Great opportunity for an individual, couple or family who like people, enjoy working with their hands, have business savvy and want to live by the edge of a peaceful lake. If you are not quite ready to retire and are looking for a new venture, this may be the place for you.
· Turn key business with loyal customer base
· Moorage – 90% seasonal; 10% day use
· Beautifully maintained assets ready for 2014 season
· Recent upgrades to covered boat slips, docks, lodging
· Opportunity for future expansion
· Present owner retiring
· Positive income stream for 20 years
Priest Lake is 10-miles long and surrounded by State and National Forests offering a myriad of year-round recreational opportunities. With its 72-mile shoreline, seven islands and miles of public white sandy beach, Priest Lake beckons for exploration.
In the summer season, visitors explore the lake by powerboat, sailboat, canoe, kayak and waverunners. If fishing is your forte, Priest Lake is renowned for its trophy sized lake trout (Mackinaw). In addition to water sports activities, miles of hiking and biking trails surround the lake. These trails present a wide variety of terrain options as well as spectacular views of the lake and the Selkirk Mountains.
The world famous Priest Lake huckleberry creates much ado in the late summer followed by fall mushroom forays in search of the 45+ species present in the area. And those with extra energy hit the green at Priest Lake’s newly upgraded 18-hole golf course.
Priest Lake is also a popular winter recreation area, boasting 400+ miles of groomed snowmobile trails and over 500,000 acres of public land for off-trail riding. An ever-expanding cross-country ski system also attracts numerous Nordic enthusiasts. Six separate trail systems totaling over 70 kilometers are suited for all levels of expertise.
BUSINESS - Marina, Boat Rentals, Lodging, Restaurant, Storage
· Can be operated as a year-round or summer resort
· Beautifully landscaped and maintained grounds
· 500 feet of shoreline; 3 ½ acres land; 2 ½ water
· 60-boat dock/slip moorage facility; ¾ covered; 30 amp electric
· Quality fleet of 18 rental boats plus water sports equipment
· Marina store and Boathouse with showers and restroom facilities
· 5,000 gallon well water reservoir; city maintained septic system
· County maintained pump out station
· 17-boat storage facility with adjacent workshop
· Restaurant, commercial kitchen, fireplace, deck, seating for 40
· Propane heat throughout facility
· Large waterfront deck with BBQ; 100 person capacity supports special events
· Designated parking for marina and restaurant guests
· On site hiking trail; cross-country ski trail (winter)
· On site boat launch
· Special needs accessible
· Two story 4 bedroom / 3 bath home
· Upstairs managers’ residence with vaulted ceilings, log beams, 1 bedroom / 1 bath, office, laundry, great room with open kitchen and gas fireplace.
· Downstairs is presently rented seasonally as two units; 1 economy unit with twin beds; 1 queen unit with kitchenette and fireplace.
· Two-car attached oversize garage with storage system
· WiFi and high speed internet; DISH Network
· 180 degree panoramic views of Cavanaugh Bay and Selkirk Mountains